High quality 316 stainless steel carabiners spliced directly into the rope
- The carabiner protects the hammock ends and allows a quick assembly and disassembly of the hammock.
- The carabiner does not have to be knotted on, as it is integrated directly into the rope (spliced in). This saves a knot and looks the best.
- The carabiner is kept as small as possible to be as inconspicuous as possible on Classic and Heaven hammocks.
Opens to the outside
As a further special feature, the stainless steel snap hooks open outwards
- The carabiner therefore has no sharp points that could damage the hammock during regular hanging and unhanging.
- The carabiner is therefore as small and inconspicuous as possible
- The carabiner has a safety pin for additional protection
The Super Ropes are optically coordinated with the Hamacama hammocks.
- Natural: Suitable for all Hamacama hammocks, but especially “Natural” hammocks. Hemp coloured with natural fibre look.
- Black: Especially for the Black Heaven (). Noble black.
High quality ropes
- Made in Germany: the ropes are spliced into the carabiner by hand in Germany
- Looks like a hemp rope, but is much more resilient, light resistant and offers very good abrasion resistance
- High breaking load
|Property||Hamacama Super Ropes|
|Scope of delivery||2 piece|
|Length per rope||3 m|
|Material||Polyester worsted yarn, 3-strand twisted|
|Max. recommended load ||200 KG (rope breaking load 730 daN; karabiner breaking load 790 KG)|
|Rub resistance||very good|
|Light resistance||very good|
|Work strain||< 15 %|
|Country of manufacture||Ropes handmade in Germany, carabiners from China|