Mounting the hammock bracket on wooden beams
How to attach a hammock to a wood beam or stud using Hamacama Screws.
- Hamacama Screws
- Suspension ropes and carabiners
- Drill with 7 mm wood drill bit
- Robust screwdriver or similar for screwing in the ring bolt
- Protective gloves and safety goggles
- (optional) Vacuum cleaner
Pre-drill a 60 mm deep hole with a 7 mm wood drill bit
Drill a 60 mm deep hole (= 75 % of the screw-in depth) using a 7 mm wood drill bit (= core diameter of the screw).
Wear safety goggles, especially when drilling overhead. Longer hair must be tied back.
Screw in the ring bolt completely
Use a screwdriver (or even a carabiner) to screw in the eyebolt all the way to the shaft.