In & Out
Get in and out of your hammock safely
- Safety check: Support with full weight on the hammock (see 6 basic rules)
- Prepare lying surface for sitting down in the middle (vertically and horizontally)
- Slowly sit down in the middle of the hammock
- Reach back and pull the end of the lying surface over your head
- Lean back, lift your feet into the hammock, and stretch out to unfold the other half of the lying surface
Tip: It is best to take off your shoes and check if there are any sharp objects on your body that could damage the hammock.
- Get into sitting position: Lift feet out of hammock and place on floor
- Like a swing: walk backwards with your feet until you stand upright
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!