The classic image of the hammock is two palm trees and a beach – we think that this image does not do justice to the potential of the hammock.
Our hammocks belong in the home or office: for naps, as a bed substitute, or simply as a piece of furniture.
- Low space requirement, especially for ceiling mounting
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Visually appealing as decoration
- A possible substitute for a bed or sofa
- For offices to increase performance through power napping
- Excellent properties for sleeping: large enough for the best possible lying position, faster falling asleep, and no pressure points (back pain)
- Made of a net fabric around a. to guarantee the best possible adaptation to the body and b. to allow attachment to the ceiling because of the wide lying surface
- Made of high-quality cotton for the best skin feeling
- Woven in fair and traditional handwork by people who have perfected this craft over centuries